"The Lord makes firm the steps of those who delight in Him; though they stumble, they will not fall. For the Lord upholds them with His hand." ~Psalm 37:23-24

Sunday, June 5, 2016

What then shall we do? (Beginning)

I realized today that I simply believe in the Gospel, but don't know what God wants to do IN ME in the day-to-day. I believe God is real, and I have seen Him heal people, save souls, transform lives, stop hail, restore families, recharge batteries, multiply fuel, and save money.

But I want to see really who Jesus IS right now, and join Him in His work. I don't want to be blessed in my work, I want to be engulfed in His work.

So I am setting off to find out who Jesus is today, looking specifically in the Gospels. I want to find His heart and let it consume me.

I'm setting a reminder on my phone to write an update to this every Saturday night for y'all.

Pray for me, that I would discover in living words what we're here for, and why our faith is so important in order that we see and release the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment