"The Lord makes firm the steps of those who delight in Him; though they stumble, they will not fall. For the Lord upholds them with His hand." ~Psalm 37:23-24

Friday, July 20, 2012

You are all I need

How could I ever be self-focused when I'm staring into Your eyes?  How could I ever wonder if You're really there when you are carrying me?  How could I ever doubt Your love for me when I'm looking into Your heart?  How could I ever forget all of Your goodness and all the mercy You have shown when I'm listening to Your voice?  How could I ever want someone else when I'm wrapped in Your arms?  How could I ever lose my way and forget You when You're holding my hand?  How could I ever be bound by chains or prison bars when You're right by my side?  How could I ever be satisfied when You have so much more to show me?  How could I ever doubt who I am when You're saying my name?  How could I ever run after another when You are pursuing my heart?  How could I ever doubt that I'm forgiven when I see You on the cross?  So let me look into Your eyes.  Carry me.  Let me look into Your heart.  Let me listen to your voice.  Wrap me in Your arms.  Hold my hand.  Let me feel You right by my side.  Show me what You have for me.  Say my name.  Pursue my heart.  I choose You.  I choose to trust You with all that's inside of me.  Your love is better than life.  I'm Yours.  I'm Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment