"The Lord makes firm the steps of those who delight in Him; though they stumble, they will not fall. For the Lord upholds them with His hand." ~Psalm 37:23-24

Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Savior

There's a Love that takes all my pain
And walks with me through the rain
There's a Hope that comes and holds my hand
And tells me it's okay to stand
There's a God who wipes away all my tears
And chases away my greatest fears
There's a Peace that overtakes my heart
And a Light that chases away the dark
There's a Joy that overcomes all strife
And is so much better than all this life
There's a Grace that covers all my sin
And changes me from within
There's a Rock in whom I put my trust
And a King who picked me up from the dust
There's a Daddy who calls me his own
And everything to Him I owe
There's a Strength that carries me day by day
And a Savior who goes with me all the way
He's the one far better than all the rest
His beautiful name is Jesus

~Ashley Kempers

No comments:

Post a Comment