"The Lord makes firm the steps of those who delight in Him; though they stumble, they will not fall. For the Lord upholds them with His hand." ~Psalm 37:23-24

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Don't stop, My beautiful one!

Walk, keep walking.
Don't turn around, don't look behind.
Run, never stopping.
Your strength won't fail, you are Mine.

I haven't left a single child for a moment,
I'm not about to start with you, broken though you may be.
Close your eyes and lean into My chest,
Feel My love, My burning heart, that  beats so rapidly.

Hold My hand, My love, hold on tight!
I don't want to see you fall!
I AM the way, so don't fear the night!
Trust Me, I'll take you safely through it all!

I see your beautiful smile,
Even through your tears of pain,
Believe Me every tear you shed
I see and feel and shed the same.

I didn't come to make a way for perfection,
But to take you into the Holy place.
I didn't die to raise you to heaven,
But to show that heaven's in My Father's gaze.

You are worthy My child,
Worthy of everything I gave!
You're the reason I lay down My life
In prayer to the Father each day!

I gave it all for you that once, and got it all again!
I haven't stopped giving all, and will continue to the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment