"The Lord makes firm the steps of those who delight in Him; though they stumble, they will not fall. For the Lord upholds them with His hand." ~Psalm 37:23-24

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Rest Beloved, rest.

"I believe, that You're my healer. I believe, that You are all I need. I believe that You're my portion. I believe You're more than enough for me. Jesus You're all I need!"

This is an outpouring of my heart. This is encounter with Jesus. This is what life really is. Not a sermon, not a song, not a lifestyle, but just... Love.

Jehovah just loves you! He just is so ravished by you!

Abba. I want to share this vulnerability with others. Help me.

*deep breath* Relax. It's gonna be okay. I promise.

I have just been brought through a dark night. And I'm still alright. :) I feel so peaceful right now.

I see a bit more of our Lord right now. It's the part of Him that is just so happy to hold on to us and cry with us, and then laugh and laugh and laugh!

Wow. So beautiful God! Such an amazing friend we have in Jesus!

Just let it go. Whatever is on your mind, even if it's important, just let it go. You don't have to do anything to gain Father's attention, He's SO watching you right now! You don't know how precious you are! But He does!

REST. God is real. :) If He wasn't, we would have to force Him to touch us. But no, He's all so wanting to just prove His love to you again. And again. And again and again and again. Just don't do anything, and let Him do what He does best: fulfill your dreams and establish hope in your life, through love.

Sometimes I try, sometimes I try not trying, sometimes I forget to stop either. It doesn't matter. If I'm striving, God is no less powerful to meet me. If I'm just resting in Him, it's still up to Him. It's always up to Him.

But that's the good thing! =D

Because He is in love with you! He wants you to see His beauty! He wants you to be happy!

Why do I even need to say that?

Okay, to clear something up, your mind cannot grasp His love. Trying to put it in words, or milk a blog post for the encounter of the writer, you're blessed if you get met there.

Here's a simple 3-steps to meet God! Works every time, guaranteed! Now completely free!
1: He loves you.
2: Repeat step 1 until satisfied. At the end of your life move on to step 3.
3: Now that you see Him face-to-face, ask Him.

Just chillax. Put on some Bethel music. Or maybe Ascend the Hill. Their stuff is free! ascendthehill.com

Or maybe you like classical, or rap, or jazz. But to find the best music, refer to step 1 of the "Meeting God" manual above. ;)

He really does. He really does.

No comments:

Post a Comment