"The Lord makes firm the steps of those who delight in Him; though they stumble, they will not fall. For the Lord upholds them with His hand." ~Psalm 37:23-24

Thursday, September 19, 2013

in my weakness

"In my weakness His stength is made perfect."

In my complete inability, he always comes through.

In my desperate pitiful state, he is faithful to complete that perfect work.

Always.

When I have no control, and fail with everything he has given me, then I see his grace. And it is beautiful. And it is glorious. And it is perfect. And it shows me once again that I don't need to have it figured out, I need to have him fully in control. I can't trust my own ability to stop trusting myself. Its not as much about the dos and don'ts as it is about letting him do his work.

I am very capable of showing that I am incapable. And in that I can be confident. Because his strength is perfectly shown in my lack, in my failure, in my pain, in my weaknessess.

Blessed be the Lord!! For he is good, and his mercy endures forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment