"The Lord makes firm the steps of those who delight in Him; though they stumble, they will not fall. For the Lord upholds them with His hand." ~Psalm 37:23-24

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father!!!

To:
My Daddy, Almighty God

Where should I start? You know I've failed, but you don't see me as a failure. I know I stumble, but you look at me and see me. You don't see me for what I've done, or even for what I try to do.
Yet you see all of me, and know my every move, every thought, every motive, ache, pain, joy and desire.
But as I think about who you are, and who you've made me to be, I catch a glimpse of your eyes. And I stop. Like the break in a telegram, my life comes to a pause. And then I see your smile. So pure, so real, more than happy to see me.
The sound of your voice shakes the mountains, and gently stirs my heart. I hear the sound, is it an echo? Or are you really calling me closer... closer to your extravagant love?

What can I say when I feel your embrace close me in safe and sound? When the cold waves come seeping between your arms, and you squeeze me tight, when the harsh north wind awakens a pain and a groaning in my heart, and tears won't stop, my heart cry is and forever will be:



I LOVE YOU ABBA!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment