"The Lord makes firm the steps of those who delight in Him; though they stumble, they will not fall. For the Lord upholds them with His hand." ~Psalm 37:23-24

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Is this real life?

Don't leave just because of the title. Don't worry, I have a goal in mind... sorta.

I'm sitting in the family room of my house, boxes all around me, some full, some flat and empty. I have Grooveshark running, and I'm working on my book for my novel writing class at Credo. I'm getting into the mind of my characters, and trying to show their emotion, trying to give every scene, every sentence a meaning. Then I hear the lyrics of the song: "And I love you God."

I'm UNDONE. Ahhhh!!! Holy Spirit, my new best friend, He's showing me real life! He's showing me the reality in life, more like. I just realized, this book isn't real. I want to take that person in my story and show them to my Father! I want to open their eyes and ears to see and hear Him, and their heart to love Him! I just can't stand staying here anymore!!!

This past weekend I was at a conference, "Stopping for the One", and I was just sooo touched by Holy Spirit! I NEEEED MORE! More God! I need more of You Father! I am IN LOVE with God!

I can't explain it, so I'm just gonna pray. Digitally. :)

Get alone, or just okay with people seeing you do crazy things for God.

Haha don't get afraid, you are about to see the face of your Lover, who made you and lifts your burdens and holds your hand through trials! He's awesome!

So, now that you are ready for anything to happen, put your hands in front of you, palms up. This isn't something formulaic, it's just helping keep your mind in a place of receiving more of Him! It keeps you focused.

Oh wow. Put on this music. It just came on over here, and it's perfectly beautiful!!!
http://grooveshark.com/s/I+Need+You+More/2Fg46c?src=5

Now, close your eyes and talk to God. You can sing along if you want, or pray in tongues, or whatever. It's all about getting away from the things that are holding you back from Him, but not only that, actually seeking Him.

I put this step here is for those of you who want to know what's going to happen in the future, and what's coming. :) Keep your eyes closed.






When the song is over, comment below and tell me what He said to you. If you cried, that's okay, if you didn't feel anything, don't worry. It's not something you did wrong, because it's not a formula anyway. You can't do wrong when you're seeking Him. If you want more, go find more music that is looong and spontaneous, and just keep seeking. Because those who seek will find. Always.

Love you all! I bless you in Jesus' name with peace and joy in His presence! I bless you with a revelation of who He is, and who you are to Him! Father, share Your love with Your beautiful, wonderful children! Every single human ever! All of them! Touch them again! More, Holy Spirit!! Come! Come and be their love!!! Fill Holy Spirit! Double, Lord, in Jesus' name!

No comments:

Post a Comment